I stayed here a couple of years ago by myself and very much enjoyed it. The design is stunning and it feels like you are staying in a beautiful townhouse of a very rich friend! The concierge was also very good (Claudio)...not sure if he is still there. Normally I would love going back to this hotel but we have fallen in love with the Four Seasons in Florence because of the property (beautiful gardens, pool, and spa). If it wasn't for that, this would be our home in Florence. If you are looking for a well located, downtown Florence hotel that is intimate and beautiful and a great base to explore the city and its treasures, this is a very smart choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort, sophistication, style and value right in the heart of Florence. J.K Place has carved out an exceptionally pleasant niche for itself, a niche that’s just seconds from the door of the stunning church of Santa Maria Novella. All the major sites are within easy walking distance. The rooms: Just twenty of them, snazzy, characterful, no two are alike, and all with signature soft furnishings in creams, granges and neutrals offset with contrasting piping in an effortlessly chic Anouska meets Ralph love-in. The glass covered courtyard and roof terrace beckon on warmer days whilst winter afternoons are best spent huddled by the fireplace in the J.K Lounge with a thick slice of cake and a steaming hot cioccolata con panna. Add very friendly, discreet service plus probably the city’s best Concierge and you are just asking for a good time! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your JK Place Firenze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jk Place Firenze Florence
- Jk Place Firenze Hotel Florence