We stayed here with 2 kids. First, the location is so convenient especially if you're arriving by train. It is < 10 minutes walk from the station. The piazza is fairly quiet even at night but there are people who gather, as there are restaurants around. It is walking distance to the Duomo and we were able to walk to the Accademia gallery as well (farther but not a difficult one). Upon arrival, we were greeted by friendly staff. Since we needed 2 extra beds for the kids, there was an extra charge. We expected a small room but the space for 4 of us was more than enough. Beds were comfortable.The bathroom is very luxurious and clean. Our room was in the fourth floor if I recall right and it overlooks the piazza. It was a very serene sight. We had breakfast daily here during our stay and it was quite elegant. It was a large room with mirror doors, large round table with lots of choices: cold and hot food. Overall, a very wonderful stay in Florence!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella