We spent four nights here whilst exploring the city. The location is great, with most attractions within an easy walk. The staff were welcoming and our room very comfortable. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided and the in-room bar is not unreasonably priced. We took a junior suite with a view across to the magnificent Santa Maria Novella church.
Breakfast was included in our room rate and offered a wide range of pastries, meats, cheeses, fruit and cereals. Again, service was friendly and efficient.
TIP: Pre-book tickets for the main attractions as they can get very busy. Staff at the hotel will help you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella