We stayed here for two nights in July. We liked the location - close to the train station and walking distance to everything. The hotel is a bit of a maze with three buildings connected to one. We had to take Two elevators to our room. The room was large and had a view of the church. The air conditioning worked really well and the breakfast was amazing . They also had a computer work station and a reading with newspapers. I would stay here again . I would however not recommend this hotel if you had a wheelchair.
Recommendations in Florence
1 Medici chapels
2. Giaconda leather outlet
3. Giannini Firenze paper products
4. Academia gallery
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella