This hotel was like an oasis. amidst the tourists and crowds of florence, this hotel provided me, my husband and twin 16 year old daughters with a place to truly unwind and relax. It was unbelievably spacious (especially for europe!) we got connecting rooms and it felt like a gigantic suite! Everyone at the hotel was helpful and the breakfast was great. It was well located and felt luxurious without being stuffy at all. I recommend this place highly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella