We stayed here 3 nights and loved it. The view of the Church and piazza was fantastic. Be sure to get walking directions to the hotel if you take the train -- there were no signs on the exterior of the hotel but the directions they gave us made it easy to find. The hotel is comprised of several buildings so it is a little challenging finding your room (multiple elevators), but that just added to the charm. Although it is within walking distance to the train station, the hotel itself is quiet and has a calm atmosphere. It was a relief each night to come back and relax there. We never took a taxi the entire stay in Florence, everything was within walking distance from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella