We found the hotel & staff very friendly. Was rapt to find tea & coffee making facilities in our room, first time after 2 weeks of travelling-much appreciated.The lady in the bar asked if we had been to their rooftop area, it's a beautiful view over the piazza, great for a drink with dips & bikkies. Only negative is that the hotel nameplate is very small & is hidden behind a shrub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella