Stayed here recently for my Italian Honeymoon. This was our first stop in Italy and one that had the most impact. Hotel does not look like much from the outside, but the staff, room, and buffet breakfast were all standouts. Definitely would reccommend to anyone. The location is close enough to all the tourist attractions and we also found a delicious restaraunt nearby that was out of the tourist zone: La grotta di leo. Amazing food and service there as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Blastness , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella