My two daughters and I stayed at this hotel for three nights. It is a beautiful small hotel with a friendly professional staff. The included breakfast buffet was a particular delight, many good choices to eat in a gorgeous breakfast room. We loved the top floor terrace (once we found out how to get there) and enjoyed the drinks bartender Daniel made for us to sip there each night. The rooms were cool and comfortable with attractive decor and sleek marble bathrooms. But best of all was the location, looking out on the dome of the Duomo and the beautiful plaza and church of Santa Maria Novello. We found it an easy walk to the Duomo, the Uffizi, Oltarno across the river, the market and all the other sights. Best was coming back to the piazza after a day's touring and sitting at one of the outdoor cafes on the piazza for an aperitivo and people-watching. Va bene!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella