What an elegant, sophisticated, friendly and perfectly located hotel. We stayed 5 nights and were loathe to leave. The incredibly high-ceiling rooms, beautiful breakfast, and excellent staff make this choice outstanding. We had a room overlooking the slow market and a marble bathroom that I longed to retreat to at the end of each full day. I never take baths in hotels but I happily soaked in the deep tub surrounded by marble and dreamed of recreating this bathroom at home. On all accounts, an incredible stay and worth the extra bit of expense. A special thanks to Simona at the front desk for being so gracious, accomodating, and absolutely lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella