My wife and I stayed for 3 nights in the Santa Maria Novella Hotel at the end of a multi-city business trip to Italy. In Florence, we were simply there for the architecture, the art, and the food -- and, of course, the shopping. The Santa Maria Novella was in a perfect location, a walk from the train station, near the Duomo and other major attractions, and close to plenty of great shopping and restaurants. The staff were delightful, the room was classically Florentine elegant, and the view from our window of the piazza was quite nice. Our only complaint -- a small one -- was that the bath tub-shower combination was such that the shower curtain rubbed up against one's body during a shower, a small discomfort, given everything else. We highly recommend the hotel for anyone desiring a reasonably priced, elegant, comfortable, and nicely located place to stay in Florence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella