An easy walk from the train station, although with poor signage it was difficult to find. Look for 2 topiary pot plants at the entrance when you enter the Santa Maria Novella Piazza (we found thanks to another trip advisor reviewer). We booked 3 double rooms for six of us and all were very well presented and spacious. One had a fabulous view of the Santa Maria Novella Church and Piazza, while the second had a very large marble bathroom and small balcony which would be lovely in summer. Very comfortable beds and the service and breakfast were good. The only negative we had was to reach our rooms we had to navigate up and down 2 sets of stairs on our level, which was challenging when it came to manevouring heavy suitcases to check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella