Santa Maria Novella was our first choice for a return trip to Florence having stayed there three years ago. The staff could not be friendlier, the common rooms downstairs are luxurious and cozy. The rooms are clean and have wonderful fixtures and tiles in bathrooms. Staff is wonderful and all questions are answered promptly. The staff alone would make this hotel perfect but the location is central and convenient and charming looking right out over the small piazza. This is the best choice you can make in Florence. Bravi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella