This return trip was with my husband and son. First time here was a last minute find when I was stuck in Italy during the volcano a few years ago. I had to bring my family back here. Staff was helpful. This is a perfect location I think. Walk from the train is easy so no need for taxi. Easy to walk through all of Florence from here. Breakfasts were fabulous. Rooms are very nice. They booked the Uffizzi tickets for us for a small charge. We then skipped the long lines. I would go back to this hotel in a flash!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All the rooms are furnished with air conditioning/heating, direct dial telephone, free Wi-Fi internet connection or lan cable connection, hair-dryer, minibar, bath or shower, electric safe, flat screen tv, courtesy set of "Officina Santa Maria Novella," vanity mirror, sleepers, tea pot with herb tea. Superior room with view has a splendid view over the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella, flat screen TV, mini-bar and a splendid marble bathroom ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Maria Novella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Novella Florence
- Hotel Santa Maria Novella