You will not regret staying at the Palazzo. It was our most enjoyable stay out of all the 6 hotels during our trip to Italy. Rooms were just magnificent and almost too large? Beautifully furnished with rich fabrics and light antiques. Staff were helpful, considerate and very efficient. The location just behind the Duomo and right smack in the middle of downtown Florence could not have been better! This hotel just made our stay in Florence magical. You can book tours (private or group), get restaurant recommendations, shopping tips, and free internet access (PC provided). A light but tasty breakfast is inclusive and in the evening, tea and coffee provisions are left for guests in the drawing room to help themselves to. A very nice touch given most hotel rooms in Italy don't offer tea / coffee making facilities. Go there and spoil yourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms set in a grand, ancient house that has the uniqueness of a private aristocratic residence.Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo is located in the heart of historical Florence, 30 mt. away from the Cathedral, in the centre of the shopping area and at walking distance from the main monuments and museums. It’s origins date back to the 14th century. The great sculptor Donatello (15th century) had his workshop here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Hotel Florence
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Florence