We stayed three nights recently at the Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo in Florence. It is located directly behind the Duomo in an old palace, and it is accessed on a side street named Via Dei Servi. The owner and staff were wonderful, and they upgraded us from a room to an apartment that had three rooms. The breakfast service comes with the rent, and the folks at the counter will help with anything you need. Give them 48 hours notice for just about any attraction, and they will likely be able to arrange it for you. A highlight for us was a trip that the hotel arranged with a private driver and guide, who took us out into the country to visit Villa Corsini, where we enjoyed a four course 'home cooked' meal, tastings and tour. The staff also helped with restaurant suggestions, and we were happily surprised. The bed was extraordinary too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms set in a grand, ancient house that has the uniqueness of a private aristocratic residence.Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo is located in the heart of historical Florence, 30 mt. away from the Cathedral, in the centre of the shopping area and at walking distance from the main monuments and museums. It’s origins date back to the 14th century. The great sculptor Donatello (15th century) had his workshop here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Hotel Florence
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Florence