We stayed at the Palazzo Niccolini for two nights in January 2013 & had a wonderful time. Since the hotel was not fully booked we were offered several perks that you may not be offered in high season (room upgrade with a choice of room, possibility for late check out) but the "standards" were still great. The rooms are just as nice as the photographs - clean, well appointed and full of Florentine charm. The staff was very polite & helpful - we booked tours through them. The location is just as described: right off the piazza duomo. We are "expert" travellers in Italy (my husband is Italian & I lived in Italy for many years) and after seeing many hotels there we can whole heartily recommend Palazzo Niccolini as a great local find & cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms set in a grand, ancient house that has the uniqueness of a private aristocratic residence.Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo is located in the heart of historical Florence, 30 mt. away from the Cathedral, in the centre of the shopping area and at walking distance from the main monuments and museums. It’s origins date back to the 14th century. The great sculptor Donatello (15th century) had his workshop here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Hotel Florence
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Florence