We were on our honeymoon and stayed five nights. They were so helpful and personable. The room was beautifully decorated keeping in the theme of the old beautiful city. Breakfast service had nice variety, a perfect start to our sightseeing days. Location is perfectly situated in the heart of the city. Right next to Duomo and walking distance to everything. We didn't take taxis or public transport anywhere. Straight 15 minute walk from the train station. If you're not into dragging your suitcase, then grab a cab, but we did it no problem. Lovely stay! We'll never stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable and beautifully decorated rooms set in a grand, ancient house that has the uniqueness of a private aristocratic residence.Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo is located in the heart of historical Florence, 30 mt. away from the Cathedral, in the centre of the shopping area and at walking distance from the main monuments and museums. It’s origins date back to the 14th century. The great sculptor Donatello (15th century) had his workshop here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Niccolini al Duomo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Hotel Florence
- Palazzo Niccolini Al Duomo Florence