“Delicious!”
Review of OK Bar

OK Bar
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
OK Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #508 of 2,786 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Duomo
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We ate here after a rough first day and it was just what we needed to revive our spirits! All of our food was delicious and the service was excellent. Try the lasagne, gnocchi with truffle cream and salmon risotto.

There are newer reviews for OK Bar

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I should have known better than to visit a place tha advertised a "big American breakfast" but I was hungry. The grey meat assortment that was delivered to the table left me seriously wondering if I would come to regret the decision later that night. Thankfully the day passed with only bad food to speak of. If you are in the area and have other options (which you do) then choose another place. I will say their coffee and cappuccino was very good, so maybe if you just want a drink this will meet your needs, but otherwise I highly recommend giving this a miss

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I ate at this place frequently during a month in Florence and it's a lot more than "OK". Why? THE STAFF - locals say you don't get many places in Florence quite so warm and friendly; THE HOURS - this bar-restaurant is open all day and evening for just about anything you could want to eat or drink and it's all good (many restaurants, big and small, don't serve between 3pm and 7pm, so if you like your main meal at 6, you're sunk); THE LOCATION - very close to the centre, but away from the tourist hordes; THE PASTA - if, like me, you need to have your pasta gluten-free, no problem - try the "Mare e Monte" option - it's the most delicious plate of pasta I've eaten in my life, gluten-free or not!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I like this place not because of fine cuisine. There are lots of great restaurants in Florence. But if you need a place close to the Duomo, for lunch, breakfast, aperitivo, a break, the place is perfect: a nice balance of locals and tourists, great espresso drinks, good bakery items, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks. Prices are right, Internet works, and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food is very good. Dining room is a little tight. This was our first dinner in Florence. Good value. It was a memorable night...the staff was very warm & friendly. Seeing the locals eat their says a lot.