“Great restaurant in the heart of florence”

Brown Sugar Lounge Bar
Ranked #1,139 of 2,785 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Uffizi
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I went there for lunch, and the food was delicious with reasonable prices. Very knowledgable and friendly staff. The modern and suave decor is a nice change of pace from other more traditionally styled Italian restaurants.

1  Thank Tom L
There are newer reviews for Brown Sugar Lounge Bar

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Went there yesterday and had sea bass with bread crust, beef filet and pasta with clam. All were fantastic. Friendly staff. The only slight problem we had is the slow service, but I think it just happened to us, the other guests were OK. Anyway, they paid it off with the yummy food! Will definitely be a regular there. Rush hour is 8pm onwards for dinner. As the restaurant is kinda small, better to make reservation before coming.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The onion flan was so good! I went with my parents and we all loved it! Best thing I had eaten on my trip!

2  Thank jyrox
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We loved their carbonara so much we went back for some more: simply delicious. As was the onion flan starter, and the chocolate cake. The waiter was also able to recommend exactly the kind of wine we fancied both times we went.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I came back to Brown Sugar for dinner recently, and found it just as great as my last experience. They had just changed the menu for the fall and I tried a delicious cream of bean to start and then a rice dish, and both were delicious. I couldn't resist a chocolate dessert which was so amazing, a great close to another perfect meal. The wine was great of course and the service impeccable. I will certainly be back to try out the rest of that menu!

2  Thank Elibeth1215
Brown S, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Brown Sugar Lounge Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Dear client,
thanks for Your wonderful review! it is always a pleasure to have a happy guest with us! new menus always are a guess for us, we never know if it will get to the top… but as we can see from your comment, we did the right choice! come back as soon as you can, it will be a pleasure for us to serve you dinner with all our new courses!

M. Usai