“Our favorite!”

Tuscany Vespa Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Tuscany vespa tours offers one day scooter tours just south of Florence in the heart of the Chianti wine region. Our full day Tuscany vespa tour takes us on a exhilarating scooter ride through the hills of Chianti passing vineyards villas and olive groves.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Our favorite!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our excursion with Tuscany Vespa Tours. It was great to get away from the chaos of the city & enjoy the countryside!

Saratoga, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awesome fun in the Tuscan Sun!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife and I did the tour a few days ago. It was the best. Not only did we enjoy the Vespa ride around the Tuscan country side, the tour also included a private visit to a castle that is now a winery and a great lunch at a small country restaurant.

Keith, the owner and Filippo took us on our tour. We had the greatest fun. Not only were they great tour guides, they were just nice guys who you could have fun with on a tour or having a beer in a local pub. Except for the fact that my wife fell in love with Filippo and I left my glasses in the restaurant at lunch it was a perfect day.

Note: Keith found my glasses and is going to mail them to me in the U.S. My wife is slowly getting over her heartbreak over leaving Filippo! Take this tour, it's the best in Florence!

Visited August 2013
“One of my best days on tour....”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

What an awesome day! So much more than a ride on the Vespas. Wine tasting, sight seeing, 3 course lunch, a visit to a 12th century castle, knowledgeable and hilarious guides. Im tripping around on my own but Keith and the crew made me feel like I was having a day out with my mates. Also, I was a little nervous about whether I would be able to ride the Vespas.....was fantastic that we were given time to feel comfortable on them away from any roads and the ride is through the countryside so very little traffic to contend with. Keith will look after you!! One of the most fun days I have had since travelling....in almost 2 months!! Do it!

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A perfect way to see the Tuscan countryside in one day”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I were spending two days in Florence, and wanted to do a fun activity one day, so this perfect! I was a little nervous about driving a vespa for the first time, but after testing it out in the parking lot for a few minutes, I was able to pick it up pretty quickly. We were to only two doing the vespa tour that day, so I was a little bummed we wouldn't get to meet anyone new, but the first half of the tour through the castle is combined with the bike tour people, and then you meet up again for lunch, so it worked out great! We passed the bikers a couple times going up hills, and I have to say, I was glad to be scooting up the hills enjoying the views, instead of biking. Overall, It was a nice relaxing day, with beautiful views, and friendly people.

Cos Cob, Connecticut
“A great way to the the Tuscan countryside!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had two families (4 adults, a 16 yr old, and 4 children) on a vacation through Venice, Florence, and Rome. I was looking for a break from the cities and buildings and a way to see the beautiful Tuscan landscape. The Vespa tour turned out to be a brilliant decision--we had a fun ride but also so much more, including a visit to a real castle, a walk up the tower for spectacular views, and a taste of the winery/olive oil facility. We also thoroughly enjoyed the lunch, which was in a very authentic family-owned and run restaurant in the country. The food and wine was some of the best we had, and the company of the bike riders along with the Vespa riders at one big table made it feel like one big family--what I picture as a true Italian dining experience.
What really made this trip a joy was our tour guides. They drove us to the countryside from Florence, expertly taught us how to ride the Vespas safely (it wasn't hard, and most of us were comfortable with a child passenger even though we didn't have a lot of scooter experience), helped serve us lunch at the restaurant(!), took pictures of us, and brought us safely home. Keith and Allessandro run a very professional organization with a keen eye on safety and service. Especially the "service" part was not very easy to find in Italy, but this organization really gets it!
Our main guide who spent 7 hours with us, Jason, was fantastic. He had the kids and adults entertained all day with his dry British humor and was even a great source for learning about Italy, including language and customs.
Overall, this tour was a highlight of our 10 days in Italy and a bargain because it was so much more than just riding through the picturesque Tuscan countryside--it was an unexpected peek into the Tuscan country life.