“Best part of Florence!”

and up
Half-Day Chianti Tour to 3 Wineries with Wine Tastings and Meal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At the Tuscan Wine School in Florence you can take a short wine Tasting class any day of the week. We offer concise 2 hour wine tastings with 6 of Tuscany's best wines. Situated in central Florence on the Oltrarno side, learn about Tuscany's wines, how to taste and what to look for - in a beautiful environment with a professional Sommelier.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Heard about this place online and it turned out to be incredibly fun! Sophia's a great instructor, great wine and learning

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I was there for a 2-hour class earlier this month. Overall, it was a good entertainment. I learned something new and tasted a few good wines. They definitely have some room for improvement. While it was more of a 'wine tasting' session than a teaching session, the facilitator still could use some help with developing better presentation skills. A one-way information sharing while looking at pretty text-heavy slides didn't help much.

I would give 3.5 stars if I could. I would still recommend their class(es) to those interested in getting a quick overview of tuscan/Italian wines.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Truly one of the highlights of our trip. We attended the 3-9pm session with visits to two wineries. It was so informative and beyond that it was incredibly FUN! We had 12 in our group and we spent a lot of time laughing and sharing. Our driver was absolutely amazing. She was super friendly, and took the extra time to explain things and share information/history with us. She even took my dad and I to the train station after the excursion was over so we wouldn't miss our train back to Rome. Wonderful customer service. If you have the opportunity to participate - DO IT - you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Nicki A
Reviewed June 19, 2014

My husband and I took a 6 hour tour out of Florence for our 4 year anniversary. The tour took us to 2 wineries and included a light dinner at the second winery. Our driver was AWESOME! He was hilarious and had us laughing the entire way. We couldn't wait to get back in the car to see what he would say next! Our drive through Tuscany was just beautiful and the wineries were wonderful. I highly recommend this company for your wine tours!

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across the wine school and booked for a class the next day. Sofia was very friendly and helpful, and we were so happy to have this experience while in Tuscany! The class we took only went for 45 minutes, perfect if you love wine but don't want to go too deep into the subject! Just the right amount of info to learn and appreciate wine. The wineries were incredible, and being in small groups you were able to get a lot more involved. Highly recommend wine school Florence, add it to your bucket list!