“Great experience!”

and up
Half-Day Chianti Tour to 3 Wineries with Wine Tastings and Meal
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At the Tuscan Wine School in Florence you can take a short wine Tasting class any day of the week. We offer concise 2 hour wine tastings with 6 of Tuscany's best wines. Situated in central Florence on the Oltrarno side, learn about Tuscany's wines, how to taste and what to look for - in a beautiful environment with a professional Sommelier.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I recently took the WSET level two and found the experience extremely enjoyable and rewarding. Maurizio was a great tutor, the classes were fun but his passion and commitment meant that the course was extremely informative and rewarding, and I now feel much more confident in my wine tasting abilities. His extensive knowledge meant I was able to try a wide variety of excellent wines, and would definitely recommend any of his courses.

2  Thank lulugaughan

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My friend and I spent a few days in Florence this past summer. One of the highlights of our trip was the afternoon we spend at the Tuscan Wine School. While we only took the one hour class, we lucked out that day to have Maurizio all to ourselves! He was friendly, engaging, and VERY knowledgeable about his craft. We were impressed by how passionate he is about what he does! We tasted lots of wine, had lots of laughs, and learned so much! A great time!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Recently attended the Tuscan Wine School 2-hour class in Florence, Italy. Our wine master, Maurizio Colia's knowledge of Italian wine was amazing. We would highly recommend this school to others.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I recently completed the WSET Level 2 Intermediate Certificate in Wine and Spirits at the Tuscan Wine School in Florence. It was truly one of the best learning experiences that I have ever had. Our instructor, Maurizio Colia, led us through an intensive 3-day journey, sampling over 30 different wines from all over the world. Maurizio brought a passion and level of enthusiasm to the experience that made the learning and study very enjoyable. His depth of knowledge and desire to share his love of wine was self evident in his exuberant teaching style. He encouraged our class to ask questions which made the learning experience interactive and fast paced. This was truly the highlight of my most recent visit to Tuscany. I can't wait for a return visit and continued study with Maurizio. Ciao!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Took the two hour Tuscany Wine class. It was a lot of fun. The information was interesting, entertaining and helpful when buying wine. The tastings were varied and generous. The instructor was perfect for the event. Highly recommend this if you don't have time to do a whole day tour or if the tours are sold out.