“Make this your first and last stop”

Davide Cerasi Leather Boutique
Ranked #3 of 316 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Upscale leather boutique and factory based in the center of Florence. Specialties include leather jackets for both men and women, bags and various clothing items.
Sydney, Australia
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Make this your first and last stop”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Davide - thank you
We were looking for leather jackets for our daughters, and Davide was more than patient and helpful. Even to the point of measuring our the jacket dimensions to ensure they would fit.

This was the first shop we walked into, and we then went EVERYWHERE else in Florence. The markets factories and other shops. His was the best leather. Simple as that.

Yes you can buy cheaper. But you cannot buy better.

I ended up buying a third jacket for myself, and it is so light and supple it's like wearing a shirt. Belissimo!

He helps out with the sales tax return you can get from the airport as well. Make certain you see Davide because its his designs, shop and workmanship. And he gives great discounts!

Never pushy, always patient. We bought on our third visit, and he was always great.

Tip: you can get 10 to 12% back at the sales tax return at most airports. He helps with the paperwork, but don't forget to ask.

Gracie Davide.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Don B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Eugene, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My experience at Davide Cerasi's Leather Boutique”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My family and I really enjoy going to Florence because of the historical beauty and quaint shops. As we were walking around...we stumbled upon Davide Cerasi's Leather Boutique. I was drawn to this store because of the leather jacket displayed in the window. We had no idea what we were going to experience!!!. As we step foot into this beautiful shop ...we were greeted by Davide. He was so sweet and professional that we felt we knew him for years. He was truly interested in what brought us to Florence and even shared some local favorites. I told him that I wanted to see the particular jacket in the window. His professionalism,honesty and knowledge were a breath of fresh air. He explained to us about the different types of leather. I was so excited to see so such a variety of high quality items. I found the perfect leather jacket and even a purse. I am in the airlines and travel the world....not only did I get some gorgeous leather but also learned what to look for in the quality. I am hooked on this boutique. I have recommended him to several people and all have been extremely satisfied!!! Davide Cerasi;s Leather Boutique is a definite must when you visit Florence...you won't be disappointed.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank adele i
Philly
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“excellent leather boutique”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My family and I stayed on the River Arno next to the Ponte Veccio. We passed this lovely leather store nearly every day and I eventually went in. The owner, Davide Cerasi, is extremely helpful and very personable. He makes one feel very comfortable and does not pressure you at all. His selection and quality is top notch. Prices are a bit high but not so much as to cause you to walk out. He will work with your price range as well. My wife is still thinking about the long red leather coat and he said we could purchase it from home if we decide later. A must visit store while in Florence if leather is what you are after.

Visited March 2013
4 Thank yobrooks
Rockaway, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Classy, professional and all Italian!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

While visiting Florence last year on business I was struck by the large number of "leather" shops and the outgoing shopkeepers. To be honest most were over priced and a bit over the top for this NJ girl. I walked in to Davide Carasi's shop and was greated by a professional lovely man who made the experience fun and memorable! I purchased a lovely red leather jacket (unlike any other I had seen in town) at a great price. Everytime I wear this jacket i get comments... then I say ... TOUCH this leather... and people melt! It is really an awsome jacket and I cant wait to make a return trip for my next! I highly recommend you stop by and if you do tell Davide you read my review and that i send my regards!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank lisa-hcma
Alta Loma, California
“Davide Cerasi Leather”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is a must stop place in Florence! Very professional and excellent quality leather. I would recommend everyone I know that will be visiting Florence to go to Davide Cerasi leather store for all of the high quality products that they offer.

Visited July 2012