“Wonderful, would stay here again in a hearbeat!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The living rom
building Palazzo Gaddi of 1200 d.c.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
alinden12...
Grafton, Ohio
“Wonderful, would stay here again in a hearbeat!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Mariangela was wonderful! Met us early so we could check ahead of time. The directions from the train station walking with luggage was perfect. We loved everything about this apartment, clean, great location, quiet at night, the best nights rest we had since we arrived. She checked on us, bought us a small package of cookies and we ordered the welcome package, so that saved us from going to the grocery store. I can't wait till I come back to Florence I will check this place out again and stay here. There is a great restaurant up the street, about 1 minute walk, 'Trattoria Il Porcospino", awesome place, Franco & Tony are the best also. I can't say enough good things about this apartment and the surroundings.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything! It was all so perfect. I would not look for another place next time, just stay in this one.
Liked least: I don't have a least favorite, I loved it all.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Iraida M
“Location, location, location”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The best feature of this apartment is its location. It was 1 minute from the meeting point for a Food Tour we were doing in Florence. Also the apt is very close to Leather Market, Food Market, SMN Train Station.
The apartment was very clean. The apartment photos show exactly how it looks. We were staying with 2 babies. The owner provided 2 cribs and 2 high chairs. She also gave the babies a little teddy bear, which my babies loved.
The apt is on a 3rd floor. There is no elevator. It was a challenge for us to go up and down the stairs with 2 strollers. I guess that by the end of our stay, we got used to this limitation.
While staying here we felt safe. To get to the apt there are 2 doors that require a key: the building's main door and the apt door.
The owner is very responsible. She was at our check-in agreed time already at the apt. On the last minute, we had to change our check-out time to an earlier one and she was very flexible with this.
If I ever go back to Florence, I will probably stay here again.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Young Children
Robynjns
Mornington, Australia
“Great location and excellent amenities”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We were welcomed warmly by Camila. The apartment was beautiful and met all our requirements. The location was perfect and within walking distance of almost everything that we wanted to see. We would definitely stay there again when visiting Florence and would recommend to all our friends.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Mar 12, 2014
Grazie Grazie Grazie :-)!!

Hope to see you soon!!!!

All the Best!

Mariangela
NJ
Reviewed December 30, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Dec 30, 2013
Thanks Lily :-) so nice of you!!!
I really wish you all the best!

Have a wonderful 2014!

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Malta
Reviewed September 29, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing