“Location, location, location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The living rom
building Palazzo Gaddi of 1200 d.c.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Iraida M
“Location, location, location”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The best feature of this apartment is its location. It was 1 minute from the meeting point for a Food Tour we were doing in Florence. Also the apt is very close to Leather Market, Food Market, SMN Train Station.
The apartment was very clean. The apartment photos show exactly how it looks. We were staying with 2 babies. The owner provided 2 cribs and 2 high chairs. She also gave the babies a little teddy bear, which my babies loved.
The apt is on a 3rd floor. There is no elevator. It was a challenge for us to go up and down the stairs with 2 strollers. I guess that by the end of our stay, we got used to this limitation.
While staying here we felt safe. To get to the apt there are 2 doors that require a key: the building's main door and the apt door.
The owner is very responsible. She was at our check-in agreed time already at the apt. On the last minute, we had to change our check-out time to an earlier one and she was very flexible with this.
If I ever go back to Florence, I will probably stay here again.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Robynjns
Mornington, Australia
“Great location and excellent amenities”
Reviewed May 20, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We were welcomed warmly by Camila. The apartment was beautiful and met all our requirements. The location was perfect and within walking distance of almost everything that we wanted to see. We would definitely stay there again when visiting Florence and would recommend to all our friends.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Mar 12, 2014
Grazie Grazie Grazie :-)!!

Hope to see you soon!!!!

All the Best!

NJ
Reviewed December 30, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Dec 30, 2013
Thanks Lily :-) so nice of you!!!
I really wish you all the best!

Have a wonderful 2014!

Calif
Reviewed July 26, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Jul 26, 2013
Dear Candy,
you could not write something more lovely and kind!!! Thanks Thanks!!

I already told you ..I was so happy to meet such a lovely, funny and kind person like you!!!
I wish you all the best!
Good luck my dear..
Mariangela
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing