Trentatre
Hotel Lungarno(Florence)
$657
$634
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 9, 2012

its in the Embassy! yep in the embassy of Lithuania! its excellent in every respect, furnishings food people everything.

Room Tip: free parking outside! all the rooms are excellent choose away
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Amazing B&B. Very beautifully decorated room and extremely efficient front desk. Breakfast room was very pleasant and sun filled, just what you need for a perfect Italian holiday. Will definitely recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This was one of our favorite places we booked! the location was close to the florence station so it was an easy walk to the B&B and then easy walks to all the sights. Even if you took a taxi the rates were cheap. The front desk was very helpful with direction and booking us a cab and making reservations for one of the nights there. The pictures are definately true to what you see on agoda or any booking sight. Since it's a B&B I believe there were only 4 rooms total in this building which made it even more nice. The eating patio (breakfast and lounge area) was definately cute and everything was clean! The shower was a tad small even for my stature 5'2, but everything else was perfect. The room opened to a little balcony which overlooked a shared garden ( i guess you can call it that). The bed was super comfy and I would definately recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank vi l
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

It's actually my 1st night in the room and I cannot wait to give my comment! The hotel is probably 15 mins walk away from the train station. I walked here with my wife with 2 luggage bags. If you have anything more than that, it's better to take a cab.

The room is huge compared to my room in London and Venice, yet it is cheaper! The lady at the reception was nice and helpful. I booked a tour which starts at 8am tomorrow and left the hotel room to do some site seeing. When I returned to my room, I found my tour booking slip on my chair and a note to say the breakfast will be ready by 7.30am for me! Woah excellent customer service and personal touch!

• Stayed: May 2012
enrico p, Proprietario at Trentatre, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our B&B. We are very happy that you enjoied your stay and we hope to see you again in Firenze, mybe for longer time.
Best regards
TRENTATRE

Reviewed April 27, 2012

This will be our second trip to Florence staying at Trentatre, and we can not wait !!!. Our first stay was unsurpassed with beautiful large well appointed rooms and very secure. Very friendly staff greeted us and were very helpful throughout our stay.

Room Tip: Book a suite
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
enrico p, Proprietario at Trentatre, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2012

It was a lovely surprise to read your comments - especially as you were some of our first guests.
We really look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Europe. Enrico