“Unpleasant Experience”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The service was not welcoming. The pizza was fairly tasteless. The music was too loud. It was a Sunday so there were not a lot of other places open, but I would avoid it if possible and look for something else open.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were 15 persons and when we arrived there was hardly anyone there (wonder why?). Two of us were pleased with the meat, but some couldn't decide if they were served meat or chewing gum. Some got chicken that was dry as a desert and burnt. The potatoe was too soft. We also got to pay for more meat than we ordered.
We kindly told the chef that we were not pleased and he got angry and told us that the meat was supposed to be like that in Tuscany. Poor Italians.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We are staying at the Westin Excelsior and had dinner at this restaurant which is just around the corner. My husband and I both had pasta dishes which were small portions, but good. Unfortunately, our waitress was almost rude as the last post indicated. I know they were busy and she and another waiter were the only ones working, taking orders and pouring wine. I would not return there because of the "attitude" displayed by our waitress.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The service was poor.The waitress rude and disinterested.The food was cold and not enjoyable.The waitress took it away and it came back 30 seconds later soggy and lukewarm
I would not recommend this restaurant

1  Thank Andrea D
Reviewed September 15, 2012

When being a guest at Hotel Goldoni, I was addressed to this charming restaurant managed by Antonio, friendly guy welcoming you in the evening. Food was typically Tuscan, liver and tomatoes croutons, steack and roasted potatoes. Great choice of red wines. Quality of the food was high, I definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank Marcello L