Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

We had a very nice stay in Locanda Orchidea. The location is great, right next to the Duomo of Firenze, inside one of the oldest buildings in town. The rooms are very nice and the staff (family owned) is some of the kindest and helpful you'll ever meet in a trip. At that price, it's pretty much unbeatable.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

Quaint, traditional and cosy, this hotel was such a find!
The rooms are large and spacious with fantastic large window and shutters - we felt like it was a very authentic, Italian experience.
Bed was super comfortable and the food had everything in it we needed.
Communal area to borrow things like hair dryer and tea and coffee.
Bathrooms are shared but this never presented a problem, we never waited throughout the stay.
The owners were incredibly friendly and kind and I'll be recommending his hotel to all family and friends who plan on visiting Florence.

Reviewed August 26, 2016

I really enjoyed my stay .
This homie hotel is perfect for trip of two or solo. I was on my own .It was hard to get to the 3rd floor and no signs in the door however the stuff turned up to give me a hand in luggage .I was travelling with two suitcases not usual! The day before my leave ,stuff called for payment and I mad him waited for 30min feeling very bad ...The breakfast was lovely even got SOYA for coffee in case your vegan. Nothing to complain ,even they got code- locker for your values you can leave without worry . cleaning is done every day!!! And the area is nice connected to attraction too

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank TingtingW6
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

The staff at Orchidea were the kindest we'd come across, so helpful with info about the city and in email about arrival beforehand. The rooms were clean and overlooked the street which was amazing. It was noisy at night but we expected that being central Florence (4 mins away from Duomo) and the hotel provides earplugs! The location and staff were the best thing about Orchidea. We would certainly stay there again based on our experience.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed July 4, 2016

A beautiful, perfectly located, cozy and romantic hotel I regret I only spent 1 night in... I definitely recommend this hotel, with its welcoming staff, clean and gracefully decorated rooms, the shared bathrooms I first thought would bother me but it was always perfectly clean and available. Bref ... great experience!

Room tip: Rooms on the courtyard are quiet and have a wonderful view !
Date of stay: April 2016