Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2016

This is a nice guest house, on a fairly noisy street: earplugs are provided in the rooms, and you'll probably need them! The noise is the only downside, really: my reasonably priced, very clean single room in fact contained a three-quarter bed - a nice surprise - and had its own washbasin. (The bathroom was shared with just a couple of other guests, which wasn't a problem at all.) The shower in the bathroom was nice and warm, and plenty powerful enough. Communal tea and coffee-making facilities were provided - and although there was no UHT milk, there's a shop just down the road where you can buy fresh milk, if desired. All in all, a really good, budget hotel; I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
1  Thank Emily J
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night in February. The room was very comfortable, clean and cozy. The only thing I want to point out is that there is a shared toilet. I got into Florence pretty late and it worked out well for me. Room was great for the price. Location is great and short walk to the Duomo.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 6, 2015

i was there on my own and had a nice time. the place is located 15 minutes walk from the central train station and very close to all the atractions. the design is really cute and there is even a corner for tea and coffee.
the only issue i had was with the booking, after i contacted them to reserve a room and recived a confirmation i couldn't contact them again. they didn't return any of my mails and wouldn't answer the phone.
also, the room i got was noisy so it was a little hard to sleep.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2015

This hotel is centrally located in Florence. It was so easy to come in and out of the hotel in my travels around the city. The room was large and comfortable and clean. There was a very low key atmosphere around the hotel which made this an enjoyable place to stay. The owner was pleasant to speak with and was very helpful. The bed was comfortable. There is no breakfast at the hotel. However, there are several places for breakfast just a minute walk away. There are some shared bathroom facilities. I was concerned that this would be a problem, but it really was not. The view from my room looked out on a courtyard and trees. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank barry479
Reviewed July 22, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here in the summer of last year and it was great! The hotel is right in the heart of the city but still quiet enough to warrant a peaceful stay. Our window faced the street but that was not a problem. There are only a handful of rooms and it has a certain rustic charm to it. The owner is very helpful with whatever questions you have, and she even reserved museum tickets for us. We had to share a bathroom but that was not a problem. Overall, I would stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: August 2014