Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for one night in February. The room was very comfortable, clean and cozy. The only thing I want to point out is that there is a shared toilet. I got into Florence pretty late and it worked out well for me. Room was great for the price. Location is great and short walk to the Duomo.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 6, 2015

i was there on my own and had a nice time. the place is located 15 minutes walk from the central train station and very close to all the atractions. the design is really cute and there is even a corner for tea and coffee.
the only issue i had was with the booking, after i contacted them to reserve a room and recived a confirmation i couldn't contact them again. they didn't return any of my mails and wouldn't answer the phone.
also, the room i got was noisy so it was a little hard to sleep.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 13, 2015

This hotel is centrally located in Florence. It was so easy to come in and out of the hotel in my travels around the city. The room was large and comfortable and clean. There was a very low key atmosphere around the hotel which made this an enjoyable place to stay. The owner was pleasant to speak with and was very helpful. The bed was comfortable. There is no breakfast at the hotel. However, there are several places for breakfast just a minute walk away. There are some shared bathroom facilities. I was concerned that this would be a problem, but it really was not. The view from my room looked out on a courtyard and trees. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank barry479
Reviewed July 22, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here in the summer of last year and it was great! The hotel is right in the heart of the city but still quiet enough to warrant a peaceful stay. Our window faced the street but that was not a problem. There are only a handful of rooms and it has a certain rustic charm to it. The owner is very helpful with whatever questions you have, and she even reserved museum tickets for us. We had to share a bathroom but that was not a problem. Overall, I would stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank eva_www
Reviewed July 13, 2015

I stayed here for two nights by myself (in a single room) and one night with my husband (in a double -or bigger- room) while on a visit to Florence. I took earlier advice and requested a room near the courtyard- I would definitely recommend this! the rooms were simply furnished but functional, and the bathroom was just fine, as long as you're okay with a shared bathroom. There was a small 'living room' with couches, a fridge, a TV, and books/games/movies. I didn't spend a lot of time here, as I was out and about a lot, but it suited me well and was very affordable! One thing to note- make sure you're looking closely for the hotel the first time- it can be easy to miss if you don't know what you're looking for!

Room tip: Request a courtyard/garden room!
Date of stay: April 2015