Hotel Azzi is a typical Italian family owned hotel EXCEPT it is really 4 hotels in one. Conveniently located near the train station and markets on a quiet side street. Rooms are clean, comfortable with minimal superfluous extras. Breakfast was a nice assortment of breads, fruits, coffee. Nice common areas to visit with friends or drink a nice glass of wine (BYO). I had a group of 25 students and was perfect. Lots of doubles, triples and quads.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1948, Hotel Azzi has historical roots, owning the third oldest license in Florence.Housed in the old building once the home of the Barbera typography it was originally part of a monastery which since the 14th century hosted travelers and pilgrims: its combination of culture and hospitality has made it a favorite place of artists, writers, painters and theatre people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Azzi - Locanda degli Artisti reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti
- Azzi Locanda Degli Artisti Hotel