“Always listen to your wife”
Review of Pensavo Peggio

Pensavo Peggio
Ranked #223 of 2,712 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Santa Maria Novella
Watford, United Kingdom
“Always listen to your wife”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I would have passed this little gem by but my wife took the trouble to read the menu. Extremely good food the staff were very attentive and very reasonable bill for three courses plus wine

• Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“wonderfull food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

thee food was amazing.as a starter we hsd toscan crostini and then bisteca alla fiorentina which was just outstanding.i highly recomend this place.service was very friendly and the price was ok. we are going there tomorrow for a lunch.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Agnieszka1985
New York City, New York
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stumbled upon this place when looking for a restaurant close to our hotel. We were seated right away although after awhile, the place filled up. Staff was very busy, but still managed to be attentive.

As for the food, I had one of the greatest meals of my life here. My entree was ravioli with truffles, but my appetizer was the cauliflower flan with fondue, which was on another level. So good, such a different way to prepare a vegetable. Really wonderful!

• Visited September 2013
Canton Ohio
“Stumbled Upon”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Like others we stumbled upon this very small restaurant on a quite side street , Not sure I could even find it again. Seems like a very local place. At the time we were there customers were business people in for their lunch. food was very good and the one waiter was very good.The ribbioleto soup and pasta was excellent. Looking for a small, local and cozy place with good food and service this might be the place.

• Visited October 2013
Seattle, Washington, United States
“My Oh My!”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stumbled on this charming little place quite by accident, and were thrilled. Didn't need a reservation, which was nice, got a great table right away. The staff, Fabrizio in particular, were attentive and wonderful. The salad with the sundried tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and a variety of greens was so incredibly fresh and perfectly dressed. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven after the first bite of the ravioli with porchini and truffle cream sauce-- so glad there was bread or I would have licked the plate. Best Osso bucco ever. Reasonable prices for stunningly prepared food.

• Visited September 2013