“Best food in Florence!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Santa Maria Novella
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I stumbled across this place our first night in Florence, we loved the food and people so much that we returned two more times.... and would have returned a third time but they were closed on Monday. We tried a variety of things on the menu and everything was amazing, we really enjoyed the Lasagna! The house wine was great and affordable to. But the most pleasurable part about eating here was the staff, the owner and one other waiter is all the run the place besides the cooks, they treated us like family every night, they brought us limoncello on the house with every check and every night on our way out the owner would grab us at the door and give us another Limoncello. They were always smiling, laughing and having a good time. These guys really made our trip complete! If your in Florence, this place is a must visit!! Be sure to tip if you can... the owner just had twins :)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Just finished dinner here and wanted to write a great review. The food is excellent, prices are good, and it's a great choice for a nice, authentic neighborhood meal in Florence. Don't hesitate to go eat here - you won't be sorry. We had the truffle mushroom pasta, clams with pasta, and chicken... wine, homemade tiramisu for dessert - all excellent! I was looking forward to having some excellent pasta in Florence- this was it.

Go an enjoy!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Tasked with finding a restaurant in Flrence suitable for a group,meal, I chose this one because of its location and previous reviews. When I dropped in to make a booking, I wasn't sure at first, but the enthusiastic response from the wine waiter made me feel more positive about my choice. When the six of us arrived for dinner, we were each met with a glass of Prosecco, a pleasant surprise. we each ordered at least one starter as well as one or two more courses: those who ordered two more courses, although overwhelmed by the amount of food, coudn't stop eating because the food was so delicious! The Bruschetta, Chicken liver pate, and cheese with honey were all tried with happy results, and the main dishes included lasagne, ossobucco, Hunter chicken, and a vegetarian dish. We were all delighted with both the food and the service, which was offered with smiling confidence mixed with proud enthusiasm. The final touch was the apertifs with which we were presented. I was congratulated on my inspired choice, and may have neglected to disclose the fact that it was a lucky guess!

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We went to this place twice when we were in Florence. The food is good and the prices are very reasonable. Very friendly staff. I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We read reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to give this restaurant a try... And we weren't disapointed! The food was amazing, the mushroom raviolis were to die for! The bruschetta was one of the best we've had! Highly recommend!