“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Il Santo Graal
Ranked #416 of 2,660 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Top-notch raw materials, memory and contemporary taste.
Naxxar, Malta
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

An incredible dining experience! Impeccable service and food. The menu includes both traditional and modern dishes- had a taste of each and the food was divine. Contrary to what I've just read, the portions were anything but small! Federico was great- he explained everything without being too imposing. Great food, value for money, service and ambience. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
  • Serbian first
Sydney, Australia
“Just a little bit different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife & I stayed in an apartment a couple of blocks away in Via Romana for three nights so we spoilt ourselves here on our final night in Florence. No reservation but we were seated immediately (it was Tuesday). Several staff members attended to our needs during the evening. The menu was unusual in that the were two types of italian cooking - traditional and contemporary. We both settled on the contemporary style and it was delicious, veal and beef both cooked expertly. The wine menu was prolific and the waiter assisted me to find a wine which would compliment our meal selection. Well done! Not too expensive but worth the extra for the quality food and the service.

• Visited May 2013
Montreal, Canada
“modern and traditional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

We like it so much, we were there 2 nights in a row. Decor and menu are modern and traditional. Very good service: italian, english and even french. Very good cuisine. As some other said, you will not eat too much but it is very tasty and well presented. We enjoy it very much. Good choice of wine by the glass.

• Visited June 2013
Denver, Colorado
“A modern, delicious twist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I stopped by for a late, light lunch and were happily surprised to find them open. We both had wonderful salads that were fresh and interesting. He had beef carpaccio and I had a crostone with ham and cheese. Both were fantastic. The house white wine was very nice as well. I wish we could have made it back for dinner because I don't think we really were able to have the full experience. We looked over the dinner menu though and it was so interesting. They have a more traditional menu and then a modern variation. The ambiance was also lovely. Our waiter, who I'm not sure if he was also the manager or owner, was very kind and knowledgeable and clearly very proud of what they were doing there, and rightly so. We would recommend this place to anyone we know traveling to Florence and plan on going back for dinner the next time we are there. Just wonderful!

Visited May 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Outstanding food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

We have found this restaurant by accident but it was one of the best places I have eaten at in my life.
The house wine was excellent. The food was simply outstanding - very rich flavours! One of the best foods I have ever tried!
The ambience was very good as well.
I would definitely visit it again.

• Visited May 2013