Fabulous location, beautiful hotel. Perfect service. Fantastic roof top terrace with panoramic views. Rooms vary a great deal as expected in a palace conversion. Some bathrooms are minuscule. And yes, you may be several staircases away from reception (though most rooms are near the elevators). But each twist and turn reveals a delightful surprise . . . Common sitting rooms, bar, dining room, vistas, art, maps, doorways, tiled hallways, etc. If you want typical mod con, there's probably a Holiday Inn near the airport. If you want to relax and experience the essence of Florence, stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bechi Family is happy to welcome you to the site of the Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci to discover this charming hotel which is located in two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, on one of Florence’s most elegant shopping streets and close to the monuments which have made this city famous the world over. The Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci with its heirloom furnishings, refined elegance and modern comforts is a charming and enchanting location on Florence’s most elegant shopping street, the Via de’ Tornabuoni. The hotel consists of two Renaissance palaces, the Palazzo Minerbetti and the Palazzo Strozzi del Poeta, two unique buildings in the heart of Florence’s artistic and historical centre, close to the Ponte Vecchio bridge, the Uffizi Art Gallery and the Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore with Brunelleschi’s famous dome and Giotto’s belfry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Tornabuoni Beacci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacci Tornabuoni Hotel Florence
- Beacci Tornabuoni Florence