“Best panini I've tasted in Italy!!!”

Salumeria Verdi - Pino's Sandwiches
Ranked #9 of 2,763 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Duomo
Description: Gastronomic delicatessen,wine shop, panini shop,tuscan focaccia bread. Two huge dining rooms. We serve pasta dishes,and meat or vegetarian dishes. A very diverse menu. We use Italian and Tuscan products chosen personally by the owner Pino with his twenty yeàrs of expertise.
Melbourne, Australia
“Best panini I've tasted in Italy!!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The panini here are delicious and only $3.50, a glass of wine is only an extra dollar. The panini is filling, beautiful large variety of authentic ingredients to choose from, from meats to cheeses to veggies hot and cold. You can have pastas here or a plate of a mixture of foods. Pino the owner is marvellous, and can help recommend something to your liking. Great place to fill you up for a big day of sightseeing. I'm sure you'll be back over and over as its that good!!

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Naples, Italy
“Fresh and tasty lunch”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

A general rule for us is not to eat in empty restaurants: but given it was early in the day on a Sunday, we rolled the dice. Extremely happy we did, shortly after we sat down , the whole place filled up!

I ordered Pappardelle al cinghiale e olive nere. It was tremendous. The food came quickly and was piping hot, the staff was very friendly and at one point, I think "Mamma Anna" was even delivering food to the table. It reminded me of the many small, family cafeterias in the South of Italy. Great food, great quality and a great atmosphere!

I would recommend this place to my friends traveling Florence without question!

New York City, New York
“Pino is the best”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

A colleague of mine recommended that I come here and it was just great. Panini were amazing, and crowd was friendly.. Pino was exactly as advertised. I will come back EVERY TIME I am in Florence.

Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Easily the best panini I've ever had”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Do yourself a favor and go to Salumeria Verdi when you're in Florence. Fantastic panini's, friendly service, and great prices. I guarantee there's something on the extensive menu that you'll enjoy. Only a short walk from the Duomo, it was the best meal I had in Florence.

San Luis Obispo, California
“Best Panini in the World”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Pino's has the best sandwiches I've ever had. My experience abroad would not have been the same without this place. The great atmosphere, amazing food, and the wonderful couple that owns it makes this place a must go! I could eat there every day and never get sick of it. I am back in America now, but I miss this food so much. Now when I have American sandwiches they actually taste bad compared to Pino's sandwiches. It is definitely a MUST-GO if you are ever in Florence!!!! Thank you Pino for the amazing experience abroad!

• Visited December 2013