“Pino is the best”

Ranked #12 of 2,807 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Duomo
Description: Gastronomic delicatessen,wine shop, panini shop,tuscan focaccia bread. Two huge dining rooms. We serve pasta dishes,and meat or vegetarian dishes. A very diverse menu. We use Italian and Tuscan products chosen personally by the owner Pino with his twenty yeàrs of expertise.
Reviewed February 5, 2014

A colleague of mine recommended that I come here and it was just great. Panini were amazing, and crowd was friendly.. Pino was exactly as advertised. I will come back EVERY TIME I am in Florence.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Do yourself a favor and go to Salumeria Verdi when you're in Florence. Fantastic panini's, friendly service, and great prices. I guarantee there's something on the extensive menu that you'll enjoy. Only a short walk from the Duomo, it was the best meal I had in Florence.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Pino's has the best sandwiches I've ever had. My experience abroad would not have been the same without this place. The great atmosphere, amazing food, and the wonderful couple that owns it makes this place a must go! I could eat there every day and never get sick of it. I am back in America now, but I miss this food so much. Now when I have American sandwiches they actually taste bad compared to Pino's sandwiches. It is definitely a MUST-GO if you are ever in Florence!!!! Thank you Pino for the amazing experience abroad!

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Nowhere better to go for lunch. Amazing food and amazing service. There is no way you won't live this place. Pino is such a good guy - not only the best panini but a true gent (he'll give you girl advice one day and help you with your Italian the next!)

Reviewed January 8, 2014

These are by far the tastiest paninis one can find in Florence. I studied in Florence in the spring of 2011, and frequented Pino's (the owner) at least 3 times a week. The paninis are freshly made to order, with the most delicious cured meats, fresh cheeses and selection of vegetables. The panini with a bottle of water was 4 euro, and more than enough for a meal. Pino is amazing and beyond friendly, and remembered me and my friends by name after just a few weeks of going there. There is plenty of seating in the restaurant or it is just a short walk to Santa Croce to enjoy the panini outdoors. Absolute must visit - and make sure you talk to Pino!

1  Thank MayaSpitalnik