“A Lovely Fragrance”

and up
Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Personal Fragrance
Ranked #33 of 320 Shopping in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquaflor Firenze is a perfume atelier where rare & precious perfumes are created by master perfumer, Sileno Cheloni. By appointment only, custom/bestoke perfumes are made for our clients in our private laboratory. The shop is situated in three large rooms in a Renaissance palace in Borgo Santa Croce, a short walk from Piazza Santa Croce in the heart of Florence.
Wayne, Pennsylvania
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“A Lovely Fragrance”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our tour guide introduced us to this lovely shop while touring Florence. Simply adore the shop with its unique fragrances. My one regret was not purchasing more!!!!

Visited August 2013

• Czech first
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What a delightful experience!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I wanted to treat my mother to perfume shopping in Florence. Among several choices, decided on Aqua Flor Firenze, and I'm so glad we did. The shop is located on a small diagonal street one block from Santa Croce. The atmosphere is warm and wonderful - even the entrance is fragrant and welcoming. Inside we were greeted by lovely, charming Kate. She was so helpful and it was interesting to listen to her explain the history and significance of fragrance. Aqua Flor offers many perfumes and products for home and bath, all of different price ranges. Well worth a visit - I just wish we would have spent a bit more time there.

1 Thank Matt M
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“A wonderful place to create your own perfume or just buy perfume”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I'd seen people on the television creating their own perfume and was delighted to learn you could actually create your own perfume without being a celebrity, not least in this spectacularly beautiful shop in central Florence. The perfume expert/mixologist is very personable with good English and extremely helpful/knowledgable, which is good as there are so many ingredients to choose from. It was a lot of fun and I am delighted with the result. I can now smell like my kind of rose and importantly my husband could approve it too - he got really into it too. I thoroughly recommend a visit to Flor Firenze if you are going to Santa Croce even if just for a sniff around of the very affordable off-the-shelf perfumes like 35 Euros. My recipe that I concocted specifically cost a few hundred Euros as it takes some time too and depends on the ingredients chosen. I really fancied something unique to me given I had the opportunity to design my own perfume and it was well worth it - actually a birthday present from my dear husband. Then I had chocolate cake at Gillis. Birthdays don't get much better than this and everytime I use my perfume I will remember our wonderful time in Florence :-).

Visited April 2012