Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
travelup.com
Agoda.com$37
getaroom.com$45
1,003 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019

This place is located in the city adjacent to public market and near many tourist spots. Though it was built in 17th century, the hotel looks excellent with wide rooms and lots of toiletries. Cost is very cheap. I recommend this to travellers.

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank phdelgado2004
StellaB1500, Proprietario at Hotel Medici, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive review!
We are glad to know that your experience at our hotel was pleasant.
We hope to host you again.

Reviewed June 1, 2019

I was given room 400, which actually does not exist on the layout of the facility( see picture( that space is called : VANO DE SERVICIO)
When I opened the old door , the space was big enough for a single bed , no other furniture, It smelled of mildew. Obviously, it was NOT SUPPOSED TO BE a bedroom. I was so in shock that I did not take a picture inside.
When I went back to the receptionist she insisted that it was what I had rented and that it was the normal size of the single rooms.and no other room was available

After some discussions , I ended up sleeping in my parents room( I am 60, they are in their 80's) in an extra bed for and additional hefty fee.

SAD, this hotel has a lot of potential, it could be a lot better if it was well managed,
the manager totally ignored me and obviously refused to talk to me .

Room tip: Not 400!!!!!!!!
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank pmajorel1959

We are truly sorry that your experience at our hotel was unpleasant and we apologise for the inconvenience.
We hope to host you again and have the possibility to make you change your thought.

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is in an excellent location and provides basic facilities. If you are just after a bed to sleep in and toilet facilities in a good location, then this should be fine. I expect street noise in such a central location (which there is a lot of at this hotel with some type of recycling truck working to all hours of the night down the street), however there was also a lot of internal noise from the hotel itself. We were woken around 5:30 one morning to the moving of tables/chairs on some floor of the hotel. This seemed to go on for at least an hour. The noise from the stairwell also travels directly to your room. Also be prepared for towels that are essentially sheets - a bit strange - and minimal toiletries.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gianq89

We are truly sorry that your experience at our hotel was unpleasant..
We hope to host you again and have the possibiity to make you change your thought.

Reviewed April 3, 2019

We had to stay at this hotel for 5 nights, but really stayed 4, because when wr came to chek in they said they are fully booked and don't have room for us sespite the fact that we had ordered it the oldest. They offered us another hotel, but it was so unpleasent and with bed smell that we didn't agree. After long disputes they gave as accomodation for one night in another place (appartment) and then at last settled down at Medici. Then everything was Ok as I expected when ordering a number -simple hotel, light breakfest but WODERFUL location - Domus is around the corner - thar was reason for choosing this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
StellaB1500, Direttore at Hotel Medici, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We hope to host you again at our facility

Greetings from the Hotel Medici staff

Reviewed March 19, 2019

I booked "Hotel Medici" over two months ahead of time. Everything was normal - the hotel immediately sent me an email confirming the booking. The time of the long-awaited vacation came. We found the hotel easily - literally two blocks from the cathedral. It is located exactly 2 blocks to the Santa Maria del Fiore. Before we entered the hotel, I thought how lucky we were to find this hotel for this money, location and etc. On the reception I showed a sheet with reservation number and the man told us to leave our baggage there, because the check in is at 2 p.m. (we went at the morning). So after 6h going around the city we went for check in at the hotel. This time at the reception desk was a woman, she saw a printed sheet with reservation number and names, and told me that the room had cancelled three days ago. She couldn`t explain the reason and it was not because of not knowing English...... She told us that there is no free room and if we want to go back at the hotel after 1h to find us a hotel ( the new hotel was found from us for only 10 min, not 1h).

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank ivayor

We are sorry for this problem that occurred with the booking and we apologize for the inconvenience