“Life changing...”

Florence Custom Tours
Ranked #6 of 141 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Florence offers a limitless choice of historically fascinating sites. It is our aim to elicit the city's magic and to present it to you in an original, flexible and entertaining way.We take great pride in customizing our tours to suit you, focusing on whatever might interest you the most. Classic tours and less conventional ones, cooking classes, visiting markets, wine tastings...you name it! Our guides are highly qualified, versatile, friendly and fun
Melbourne, Australia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Life changing...”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have been meaning to write this review since we experienced our magical tour of Firenze with Adri...but it wasn't until tonight when my husband was remembering the basil pesto pizza he had enjoyed so much that I had to sit down and finally write it. I think the reason I have procrastinated so long is because there were just too many wonderful experiences, I didn't know where to start. I won't mention all the places we went - because that is the beauty of the tour; It is customized! If there is something you really want to see or do, Adri will make it happen, if you don't know what you want to do, Adri will show you things and places you didn't even know existed. We experienced 'little secrets' on our tour that charmed and delighted us all - even our (then) three year old son. He was actually the reason we did the tour with Florence Custom Tours, we wanted to be able to see as much as we possibly could in the short time we had (which was sadly 1 day), but we wanted to do it at our own pace without having to hold other people up. If there was something our son took a particular liking to, we wanted to be able to let him enjoy it. Luckily the thing (person) he took a liking to was our delightful tour guide - Adri! She was incredible with him - with all of us actually - so patient and attentive and above all informative. I know I sound like I am gushing, but when it came time to say good bye, we were honestly sad to see her go. We made a true friend that day and what was supposed to be a once in a life time experience to tick off our bucket list became something we are determined to do again. We cannot wait to return to beautiful Firenze and when we do, you can be sure we will be looking you up Adri! Thank you a million times over - and thank you especially for David!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank AussiesInMorton

Todi, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Maximize your visit”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Chiara showed our group of four around Florence for three hours, and we learned much more than we would have on our own. She also helped us shape an itinerary for the next day on our own. Friendly, knowledgable, and flexible, Chiara was a great guide.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Polebridge_Postcards
Bainbridge Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent custom tour of Florence's churches”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

My wife and I spend the better part of a day with Chiara Migliorini, one of this service's tour guides. Her extensive knowledge of artistic, architectural, and economic/political history of Florence and the surrounding area made the tour incredibly interesting, and helped us to connect the dots between the many separate facts and names that we already had in our knowledge of this great city. Be ready for a delightful, expert tour focused on whatever aspects of Florence you wish to see. It was a delight!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank carlbinder
New York City, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Informative and delightful”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Adri guided my wife and me through Florence over two days and it was a great way to experience this beautiful city. Adri's love of Florence and her knowledge of it's history and culture -- from painting to sculpture, Michelangelo to Giotto, ice cream to acieto balsamico traditiozionale di Modena -- is profound. Her English is perfect, though she is a native Florentine. You cannot do wrong in choosing Florence Custom Tours.

Canberra, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Friendly and Informative”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We were a family of two adults and three boys aged 13, 11 and 9 who booked a day touring Florence with Adri. We had a great time learning about Florence, visiting the popular attractions and as well some of the unique aspects that only a local can show you. For example we spent a special time at the markets learning about Balsamic and Olive Oils from one of the store holders. Might sound boring for a family with three boys, but they enjoyed it and shows what a great tour guide Adri is. I would highly recommend Adri and the service provided by Florence Custom Tours.

Visited January 2013