“A Florescan Must”

Florence Custom Tours
Ranked #3 of 153 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Florence offers a limitless choice of historically fascinating sites. It is our aim to elicit the city's magic and to present it to you in an original, flexible and entertaining way.We take great pride in customizing our tours to suit you, focusing on whatever might interest you the most. Classic tours and less conventional ones, cooking classes, visiting markets, wine tastings...you name it! Our guides are highly qualified, versatile, friendly and fun
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Seeing Florence with Adri is a must. While my sister and I were walking along a cobbled street with Adri, another pair of tourists told us we were "with the best." And after three short hours (we were surprised to discover we had walked all over the town for that long!) with Adri, we have to agree. It's a crime to call Adri a tour guide; she is a really lovely hostess whose passion for Florence you can't help but share. We weren't really looking forward to the museum part of the excursion, but it turned out to be one of our highlights; we will never look at Michelangelo's David the same again.

They really do custom tours--reading the reviews, I figure, not one experience is exactly the same with the others. (When we told Adri we were sick with gelato already, she treated us to refreshing slushies!) Not exactly the same--but all great!

Florence is such a beautiful town and we appreciated it much more with Adri showing us around. I think I'll have to give Adri a call when I go back for my honeymoon! :)

2  Thank rissee
in 6 reviews
"group tour"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My husband and I were fortunate enough to spend a late afternoon with Adri. She was absolutely delightful and gave us so much insightful and interesting information on everything we saw. Our private tour was so worth it and we highly recommend it. It made our brief time in Florence so much more meaningful. Thank you so much Adri!

2  Thank 21Sarah12
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We toured Florence with Adri from Florence Custom Tours and had a wonderful experience!!! With our 16 year-old son in tow, Adri made everything interesting and exciting. She was very well informed and passionate about everything she showed us. Of all the places we visited on our trip to Italy, Florence was our favorite because of the first class tour from Adri. We cant wait to see her again soon!

2  Thank Kristin D
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Adri was sensational ! The walking tour of Florence was just perfect and I wish it could have lasted longer (our time constraints). I learned and experienced more in 3 hours than I could have gotten out of any book of Florence cover to cover. Book this tour - it's THE BEST!

Phyllis and John Buzza

2  Thank john b
See more reviews
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I took a 1/2-day tour with Chiara and can honestly say it was the highlight of my trip to Florence. She met me in my hotel lobby right on time and we began our walking tour. We visited the Palazzo Strozzi, Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza della Signoria, The Academia to see the David, and Ponte Vechhio to name a few sights. Chiara brought every step of the tour to life by drawing on her vast knowledge of Florentine history, art and culture. In addition to showing me the sights, she helped me organize my tickets to the Uffizi Gallery and gave me excellent tips for things to do and see during my stay in the city. I highly recommend Chiara and Florence Custom Tours.

1  Thank Kimberly C