“Great!!!”

Florence Custom Tours
Ranked #6 of 146 Food & Drink in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Florence offers a limitless choice of historically fascinating sites. It is our aim to elicit the city's magic and to present it to you in an original, flexible and entertaining way.We take great pride in customizing our tours to suit you, focusing on whatever might interest you the most. Classic tours and less conventional ones, cooking classes, visiting markets, wine tastings...you name it! Our guides are highly qualified, versatile, friendly and fun
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Excellent tour! We hired private 6 hours tour. Chiara demonstrates knowledge of all that is exposed. I trusted on information from Tripadvisor and I repented not.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We tried Florence Custom Tours after reading several of the reviews on Tripadvisor and I have to say it was great. We have a house a couple of hours away from Florence and we have been many times but doing it this way completely transformed the City for us all. There were 5 in our group ranging in age from 14 to 50 and Adri managed to grab the attention of everyone and hold it throughout the packed 3 hours we spent with her. Picking out lovely details in the artwork and giving little snippets of information which made the culture so much more accessible. Loads of tips of places to go back and visit; an insight into the best shopping and a fabulous restaurant where we topped the day off with wonderful bistecca alla fiorentina. We will definitely be back to see Vasari's Corridor if Adri can find a slot. Highly recommended

2  Thank Doug B
Reviewed April 17, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent 6-hour personalized guided tour of Florence with Chiara at the beginning of April. It was our first trip to Florence, and I'm so glad we had Chiara with us to guide us through all the major attractions. Chiara had pre-purchased tickets and made reservations for the attractions that we had wanted to see, and it was great to be able to skip all the long queues and enter the museums when we wanted to. Not only was Chiara delightfully pleasant and accommodating in every way, she was extremely knowledgeable about the history and background of the city and its people as well as all the important works of art found all over the city. I would strongly recommend Chiara for those who want the best in a personalized tour of Florence.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

"Seeing the magnificent David at the Academia under natural light was an experience I will never forget. Our tour guide here in Florence is Chiara and she is fabulous. So knowledgeable and she educates us on the history as well as the art. She makes everything so very interesting. It's fun to watch the Americans try to hook up with us because I have done the same thing in the past. We visited the Uffizi Gallery where the famous Venus Rising and The Primavera reside. Then to the Medici Chapel with the glorious Night and Day. Chiara keeps us interested the entire day."

1  Thank mary ann s
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Our Tour Guide Chiara made sure we saw the best of Florence. She was so knowledgable and passionate in everything she showed us. Her love of the city made the tour meaningful and interesting. She took us to the best restaurants and we enjoyed every second of our 2 day walking tour. My husband and I were very happy with Chiara and would reccomend her to our friends and family without hesitation!