“Best Restaurant in Florence”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of I Templari

I Templari
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
I Templari is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #406 of 2,680 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Berlin, Germany
“Best Restaurant in Florence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2012

The Restaurant I Templari was recommendend by Marco, a journalist for food and wine and also the host of our hostel. The I Templari offers an excellent quality combined with fair prices. They have a lunch-offer for around 10 €/Person that includes a premier plate, second plate and a drink. In the evening, they have also diner-menues for fair prices. Of course also when you order a la carte, the dishes are from an excellent quality and not so pricey like in the city-center of Florence.

Our waiter (not sure if he is the waiter or the owner) Roberto shares his enthusiam for italian food with us and explained everything around the dihes. Altough it was obvious that we are touritst, he treated us very friendly and gentle. After three days in Florence (we had all our diners there) he welcomed us like friends and we felt very comfortable there. The cook Salvatore is also as friendly as Roberto ; I complained about the very al dente spagettis and he explained me how the italians cook their pasta and spent us some grappas after that ;-)

We had some bad experiences with the italian kitchen (cheap tourist-menues or extremly high prices and still hungry after the meal), so we were so happy to find the I Templari and would recommend it to anybody who visits Florence.

Roberto and Salvatore, if you read this: We enyoued the time in your restaurant and send you the best wishes from Berlin.

Sebastian and Nicole!

• Visited September 2012

“Great food, great restaurant, brilliant staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

My partner and I popped in for dinner and even though we were welcomed with open arms. We were the only english people in the restaurant and only one waiter spoke english we ordered and ate our best, most enjoyable and sensibly priced meal in days. So much so, we went backj the next night (and that's not like us to visit the same place twice)

Croydon, United Kingdom
“Friendly Staff and Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2011

The restaurant is not really central but its worth walking the 15minutes or jump in a taxi to get there. Staff are VERY Friendly and they know what they are Talking about. The food was reasonably priced and very good.

I had a T Bone steak (Fiorentina) which was fantastic and much more affordable than in similar restaurants in the centre, waiting staff and owner were very attentive to the service and as I love chatting we actually spent the rest of the evening at I Templary talking about food, wine and the Iroworks that decorate the restaurant.... a fascinating story very well explained by staff.

• Visited August 2011