Hotel Rapallo
Hotel Alessandra(Florence)
$142
  • Breakfast included
Il Guelfo Bianco(Florence)(Great Value!)
$227
Hotel Lungarno(Florence)
$668
$647
2,229 results
All reviewscomplimentary afternoon teatrain stationlovely hotelwithin walking distanceminute walkmain attractionsrecommend this hotelpastriesstar hotelthree nightswould definitely stay here againbreakfast was deliciousour honeymoonbreakfast roomwonderful stayan easy walkhappy hour
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Clean attractive hotel. Good location for seeing all of the major sites in Florence. The hotel was recently renovated. The room was spacious. Good service. Except limited wifi-connection log-in problems, everything ok.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Joris B
lorenzo c, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Rapallo, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

dear friends, too bad for your connection, it may have happened that day some difficulty, but it is a rare thing. thanks for your stay

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The service at this hotel is excellent, the staff are very friendly and helpful? They provide breakfast and complimentary afternoon tea which is great after a hard days exploring the area. The room is spacious and very comfortable. There is also free wi-fi available. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear friends, thank you for commenting on your stay, aspettermo and receive the vostrio gratitutidine with friends and family, to give to them a pleasant experience in florence

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My wife, daughter and I stayed in a triple on the third floor, street side. It was difficult to keep the windows open due to street noise, but this is my only complaint about this great property. The windows were very high quality and blocked the noise when closed. The rooms seemed basically newly remodeled, and were super clean. The tub was exceptional for two tried women at the end of a long couple of days in Florence. Upon check in the night manager (can't remember name, but he was a bigger gentleman with a polished Italiano schtick for Americano visitors) recommended a lovely dinner place. Can't remember the this place either, but it was on a side street just south of the mercato - great Tuscan t-bone.

The first morning we decided to cab it to the Santa Croce Basillica then work our way back to the hotel during the day. The Rapallo is just outside of the main area of Florence so the walk to the Duomo could get tiring both ways. Lorenzo, the super professional and helpful day manager had us a cab in less than five minutes - cost 9 Euro. Breakfast was fine, maybe a little light, but not by Italian standards. The second day we had reservations for the Uffizi at 8:15 and did the same cab thing again. We left at 7:30 - could have left the hotel at 8:00 no worries. Highly recommend an early entry to the museum. Saw the David and climbed the Duomo on a previous trip to Florence. Great stay at the Rapallo!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

thanks for your comment praise is the best satisfaction for our service. greetings

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Very close to the train station and a good location for seeing all of the major sites in Florence. The hotel looks very new and everything was clean and spacious.

Breakfast was included and had a great selection of cereals, pastries, yogurt and coffee.

They do a 'happy hour' type experience in the breakfast room for a few hours in the evening. My only (small) complaint was that it was explained as being free but ultimately wasn't. We went in to the room around 6:00 and it was stocked with coffee, juice, and wine but there was no one on staff in sight. We each had a coffee and a wine. As we were about to leave, a staff member came in and told us we owed 6 euro for the wine (even though I only had about a half of a glass). It would have been nice to have the cost more clearly communicated so that we could have made an informed choice.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
lorenzo c, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Rapallo, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

dear customer I did not understand what happened. but I am sorry that you dovutio pay for the wine if it was offered. definitely something was not clear, and we need to better organize in this service, loved by our customers, where we put care to choose good deals, pleasant, and always new. we have chosen the policy of free, because we like to have the opportunity to spend time with our customers. is like an invitation at home. thanks for your comment, you've done very well to tell me this. an affectionate greeting. I owe you a bottle of wine when rehearse to visit

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I came into Florence for a one night stay before flying home. This was a delightful place to stay with easy access to the sights. It was small and personal--very attentive staff. I had to leave early and they gave me some gluten free foods to take with me for breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel. My only complaint was that I needed to make a Skype call from my room at night. I could not access the wifi (had successfully done so earlier). The staff re booted the system and said that sometimes it gets overloaded with the demand. There was no issue after this; they were certainly most responsive.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo