Hotel Rapallo
Hotel Lungarno(Florence)
$671
$651
2,200 results
All reviewscomplimentary afternoon teatrain stationlovely hotelwithin walking distanceminute walkrecommend this hotelmain attractionscomfortable staypastriesstar hotelbreakfast was deliciousthree nightsour honeymoonwould definitely stay here againwonderful staybreakfast roomhappy hour
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Excellent hotel. Public areas and rooms modern, bright, clean and stylish. Our room had a great balcony. Enjoyed having coffee there. Refreshments available most of the day, free of charge. Very welcome after a long day in the city. Free water in mini bar & replenished every day. Free drink in the evening. We always had an Aperol Spritz before heading out for dinner. Staff all excellent, from the lady who sorted our room to Lorenzo, the owner. Lorenzo is incredibly passionate about his beloved city & has a wealth of knowledge to help you get the most out of your visit, including restaurant recommendations. In fact, there are many excellent restaurants nearby. We have visited Florence on many occasions and have stayed in some very pricey luxury hotels. Which to be honest, did not offer value for money. In future this is the only hotel we will stay in.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms have balconies
1  Thank sharon c
rapafi, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Rapallo, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

is true that I am in love with the city in which I had the good fortune to be born, but it is for me always a reason for a new love every time I see my guests in the same passion that I can nourish me. and I'm glad when this passion is understood and shared. I repeated this many times, but this feeling is really the most beautiful and rewarding part of my job. rapallo the hotel was created to provide the feeling. dear sharon, thanks for your comment, say hello to your husband, and remember your promise to return prestoa us. the next time we plan a visit to Fiesole, together.

thanks a hug

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very good hotel, with great rooms. The room was very clean and big. Very good breakfast. And great stuff, that will help in anything you need. The hotel is close to the center, although on the map it looks far, but don't worry, it;s something like a 10-minute walk. We rented bikes from a very close bike rental on the first day, but mainly one can walk everywhere.

1  Thank Dori_Dodo0720
rapafi, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Rapallo, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

thanks for your comment. you said something that I am very pleased about the distance from the center, and the idea of renting bicilcette is still great for florence, though now the season will not always be good are definitely one of the best ways for the city. Thank you for choosing the hotel rapallo hope again keen to serve with my staff that greets you

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I just left Florence where we stayed at the Rapallo Hotel and had a wonderful experience. The hotel is walking distance from the train station and also from many of the sites. The hotel is immaculate and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Lorenzo who is one of the managers exuded passion and love for Florence and was a wonderful asset to us as we set about planning our time in this wonderful city. I would highly recommend this hotel which is small, intimate and very affordable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

hello dear,
I'm delighted to read your comment will see a bridge. to other guests I showed the beautiful photography you've done climbing the dome of Suomo, and they loved it. thanks so much for your comment, I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel and great love for my city was a good match for you and help to know you better. a warm greeting to all your family

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Hotel was recently over-hauled so everything was new, super clean and very comfortable. Short walk to all the sights and the staff was awesome! Loved the chic decor of the rooms and lobby. Staff dressed in suits were professional and high class. Food and drinks in the lobby all day was a really nice treat. Breakfast was good. It was our honeymoon and they brought Prosecco to our room. It was a perfect stay. Best bed we had in our entire two week trip from France, Italy, and Germany.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
rapafi, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Rapallo, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

thanks for your comment, for choosing our hotel and our city as a destination for your holidays. we sincerely hope to be able to accommodate nuovomante we are pleased to have left such a good reminder that we have at our hotel in Florence and you.
again thank you for everything

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Great Hotel. Newly renovated. Very clean. Front desk very friendly and helpful.
The hotel is approximately a 20 minute walk with your suitcase or a 5 min taxi ride from the train station. All of the tourist sites,museums and resturants are easily walkable from the hotel.
The morning breakfast is wonderful. Everything you need to start your day in Florence.