We had come in from Rome to stay in Florence. The room here was very large but in real need of remodeling and cleaning. We had our 2 teens with us and were given ajoining rooms, it then had a total of 4 baths for 4 people, not bad. Our mattress had a piece of particle board under it ???? not sure what that was about, but really wierd. I told my husband this was probably the place the stars stayed back in the day but not anymore - needs remodeling badly, stained carpets etc. The woodwork was coming off of the baseboard. We did not use the elevator because it took too long to call. I was able to use the internet to check e-mail, but on the last night of our stay they told me it was now 5 euro an hour, I told them I only needed a couple minutes, but an hour was the minimum required. Unfotunatly I do not know the exact price of this hotel because it was booked in a lump sum with all of our trip, but I know that it was more than what we spend in the U.S. for a beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel with multilingual staff; located in the heart of the city in financial district; walking distance to major sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pancioli Majestic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pancioli Majestic Florence
- Hotel Pancioli Majestic
- Grand Hotel Majestic Florence