My wife and I stayed in this hotel for 3-nights at the end of November 2007. I booked the hotel on the web before reading the very negative reviews posted on this site, nevertheless like true Brits we decided to honour our booking. Generally we found the hotel perfectly ok, the rooms whilst not benefiting from the most up-to the minute decor were fine, clean and with plenty of space. However like most of the City the hint of drains was always present. Breakfast was OK and service was as friendly as we found anywhere in Italy. In summary for the 60 euros per night we paid for this hotel it was great value. However one word of warning, the outside noise was a bit of a nuisance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel with multilingual staff; located in the heart of the city in financial district; walking distance to major sights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pancioli Majestic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pancioli Majestic Florence
- Hotel Pancioli Majestic
- Grand Hotel Majestic Florence