2,076 results
All reviews happy hour complimentary mini bar comfort room usb ports rain shower perfect location jacuzzi tub welcome drink medici palace amazing hotel turn down service modern hotel glass of prosecco fifth floor train station our honeymoon each evening
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel's location fantastic. Really few minutes walk from the Duomo, Sinoria square Uffizi and so on. Clean, professional personnel. Modern design. Air conditioning perfect.. Located in pedestrian area. Highly suggested

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for four nights in late August. The hotel's location was fantastic, right in the middle of historic Florence. It's only a few minutes' walk from the Duomo, through a nice pedestrian are, but also only about a 15-minute walk from the Santa Maria Novella train station. Both the hotel and the room were spotlessly clean and all of furnishings felt new and up-to-date. The room's air conditioning worked well, which was very welcome in the hot summer weather.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Perfectly located central to everything. Smack bang in the middle! This hotel is beautiful. Service is efficient and professional. Not much to do in the hotel, and lobby bar is small, but really we didn’t spend much time other than sleeping so not an issue.
Property feels new, super clean and well laid out.
I’m leaving a lot of five star rankings in Europe as we spent a lot of time selecting our accomodation before this big trip. Happy that this hotel is as good as it gets in Florence.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed here for 4 nights on our recent trip to Florence. The hotel is modern, clean and in a great location, a 5 minute walk from the Duomo. The rooms are spacious and beds are comfortable. The service was superb and employees were always friendly. The breakfast is also very good. We would stay here again if we return to Florence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You know what I like? Nice people. Hotel Spadai is just full of genuinely nice people. Special shout out to Marina (?). She worked at front dest and was so sweet and helpful. It was our wedding anniversary so they upgraded us to a suite. Gorgeous room. Everything you need and more. I keep saying how some hotels are up to American standards. I do not say this in a bad way. I love staying at good old European hotels with their tiny rooms and ridiculously small bathrooms. Hotel Spadai is not like this. I would say its a 4 star hotel based on US rankings. It is awesome. And its not like your every day chain hotel at all. Everything is first class. I am in the construction business so I notice weird stuff. This hotel is quality. Everything about it. Rooms are fantastic. But it is also very unique. The location. Oh, the location. We have been to Rome twice. If you have never been you need to go just because there is just so freaking much to see. And with that you want to stay in a good location. How about a block away from the Duomo? How about the hotel having a solarium where you can walk up and literally see the Duomo just feet away. It was our wedding anniversary and they so very kindly upgraded us. Like really upgraded us. It made me feel good when I could tell Mariana (?) was so excited to tell us about our upgrade. She was happy for us and that is cool to me. Awesome happy hour each night with incredible snacks. I forgot the bartenders name but he is the man. You can tell he is a great bar tender who takes great pride in his work. Free breakfast each morning was incredible. Again, I go back to US vs. European standards. This buffet would be awesome at any 5 star hotel in the US. We are not talking cold cuts and hard boiled eggs here.

They do have a spa but it primarily for couples which I think is cool and romantic. Sometimes I do not want to be cool and romantic. I asked if I could just go down and get a massage. They mentioned the couples packages as that is their niche and the way they decide to do things. So the arranged for a massage therapist to come to my room to give me one of the best massages of my life. I get 3 or 4 a month.

I hear some people complain about the noise. Ridiculous. There is noise but you are in the freaking heart of Rome. Head to the Italian countryside for quiet. Excellent hotel, incredible location and some of the best staff you will find. Florence is our favorite place to stay in Italy. I will forever stay at this hotel when I return. And I will return.

Room tip: All rooms are awesome. Just stay here and quit researching it. I have done that for you.