Hotel Casci(Florence)(Great Value!)
$124
  • Breakfast included
Il Guelfo Bianco(Florence)(Great Value!)
$107
Official Site
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

FH Calzaiuoli Hotel(Florence)
$226
$210
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

$270
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $322/night.

$355
$257
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

Hotel Brunelleschi(Florence)
$264
$227
Priceline
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $431/night.

$319
$275
Official Hotel Site
Hotel Roma(Florence)
$166
$142
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$1,159
$1,054
StRegis.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Lungarno(Florence)
$533
$495
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $568/night.

1,144 results
All reviewsrooftop barastoria hoteltrain stationold palacebreakfast room issan lorenzodecent sizeold world charmside streetfifth floorhotel is in a great locationmajor attractionspastrieshigh ceilingsaround the corneron footan easy walk
Reviewed February 18, 2009

I only got the chance to stay at this hotel for one night and after reading the reviews for the folks that stayed here more than one night, I guess I should count my blessings. The staff was pretty friendly and knowledgeable about information on the attractions in the city. The rooms were a little rough and outdated, the beds squeaky, and the hall ways were a little noisy(You could hear every door shut). In all fairness the hotel was in a great location, mot of the "hot spots" and historic sites are in walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2009

Plus:
- Great location in a center
- Parking (quite expensive) in front of the hotel
- Big rooms
- Bathroom rather new
- Nice service
- Nice patio for breakfest

Minus:
- Rooms are dark, no view
- Old style, old furnitures, you feel that everything is old
- Expensive (but Florence is expensive...)
- My husband got a bit sick after eating eggs on breakfest
- Terrace on a roof was closed (yes, I know that it's winter, but they could mention it in the description)

So- You decide, what is the most important- rooms or good location.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank caroboto
Reviewed January 16, 2009

We booked two deluxe rooms at this hotel hoping that we will receive the quality of a four star hotel. Instead we had to change rooms as in one a toilet was broken and another had a broken shower. Plus they were smelly. The stuff was hesitant to provide us with new rooms and those that we agreed on had leaking showers and a broken phone. This hotel is well located, but is nowhere near what you would expect from a four star hotel. The photos of rooms that are shown on the expedia website are misleading.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2008

I was staying there for two nights while having some business appointments in Florence. To say the truth, I have never thought that you could be attacked by a bed bugs in a 4 star expensive hotel in the centre of western European country. This is what has happened to me. On the first night I was very tired and quickly went to bed. I was just falling asleep, when I felt terrible itching. After turning on the light I realized that a bed bug just bit me and had to spend the rest of the night and the second night with the light turn on. This was the first problem. The second problem was the air conditioning. I really tried hard to understand how this should work, but it was just impossible, because one switch was marked as "cold" in English and "warm" in Italian, whereas the second switch was marked as "warm" in English and "cold" in Italian. Even if one could understand how this is supposed to work, it wouldn't be helpful at all, because the AC literally does not work no matter what you do with these switches. The third problem was TV. The TV-set was in the room, but the picture quality was so terrible that it was in fact impossible to watch it. I didn' t check the pay tv for obvious reasons. The fourth problem were the electric sockets. They use the local type with 3 holes what is OK, because this is the type used in Italy, but they should have some plug adapters! I had my laptop and couldn't connect it as it has eurosocket. In every room there's a kind of guide about the hotel, form which you can learn that they have such adaptors and you can ask at the reception. This is not true. I went to the reception desk with my plug and asked a guy for the adapter. He showed me an enormous box full of adapters, but none of them was designed to fit their own sockets. So I wasn't able to use my laptop. The next problem is a lack of an internet connection. They inform on their website, that there is such a possibility in the hotel, what is also incorrect, cause there was no internet connection in the whole hotel. This is shocking - you pay 170 euro for one night and you get a room
- with bed bugs
- with broken AC
- with sockets that are useless for most European and US plugs
- with no internet.
I've been to cheaper and cleaner hotels in Eastern Europe countries where no such problems have happened to me.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2008

Friendly staff at the reception but definetely not in the breakfast room. Spectacular view on Florence from the terrace of room no 512. You will feel comfortable only if are not taller than 1,75m.The room is on two levels and the ceiling is at ca. 1,90m in most parts of the room.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family